Building Representatives

Columbia University Facilities is dedicated to assisting you with your building needs and services. If you need to request a service, please click here.

If you would like to contact your client service representative (for nonresidential campus buildings), please view our list below.

Tenants should contact their superintendent (first form of contact for building-related issues) or Director for Residential Services. If you do not have your superintendent or Director's information, please contact the Facilities Services Center at (212) 854-2222.

Find a Rep for